Faq epayment ipay88
What is iPay88?
iPay88 is an Internet Payment Service and Solution operated by Mobile88.Com Sdn. Bhd.
Do I have to register before making payments using iPay88?
No registration is required, you will only need to have an Internet Banking account from the supported banks. Only consumers in Malaysia will be able to purchase @Cash via iPay88.
Which are the supported payment methods for iPay88?
iPay88 supports the following mode of payment :-
- Internet Banking : Alliance Bank, AMBank, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank
- Supported Banks in MEPS/FPX: Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB Bank.
- Mobile Money
- Web Cash
- MEPS Cash
What are the browser required to make payments online via iPay88?
The following browsers can be used :-
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
What are the @Cash denominations available for iPay88?
You may select from the following available denominations :-
What are the daily and monthly limit of purchasing @Cash via iPay88?
Daily Limit : MYR 1,000 per day per user
Monthly Limit: MYR 10,000 per month per user
When I click on the button “Pay Now”, nothing happens after that. Why?
Please check the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. All pop-up blockers must be turned off or disabled.
Why do I have Mobile88.com in my bank transaction records rather than asiasoftsea.com or Asiasoft Online?
Do not worry because our payment gateway partner, iPay88 (owned by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd) collects payment on behalf of Asiasoft Online.
Why is Mobile88.Com reflected on my billing statement?
iPay88 Sdn Bhd has appointed Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd as its sole authorized reseller of all iPay88 merchants.
If you have a Mobile88.Com or Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household placed an online @Cash order with us.
How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the iPay88 payment service will request authorisation from your holding bank.
Depending on the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Asiasoft Online. It will be sent by iPay88 to your registered email address.
Why did my transaction fail?
This could be for many different reasons, however,Asiasoft Online and iPay88 are not informed of the exact reason why the transaction is unsuccessful. Reasons include:
- You do not have enough cleared funds in your banking account to cover the amount of the purchase
- There may be a problem with your Bank’s authorisation system
- There may be a temporary server error.
Please check your bank account’s balance to see if any funds were deducted. If your bank account is intact, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, or if your bank account has been deducted, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
I need Customer Support assistance due to transaction issues.
Please submit the following to us with subject “iPay88 Transaction Issue” via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you after our investigation has been concluded.
Do include the following required information :
- A screenshot of the error message(s) or describe the problem encountered
- Name of Bank
- Your Transaction ID (if available)
- Date and time when error occurred
- The Operating System (Windows, Macintosh, Unix) you are using
- The Browser you are using (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator)
You may also call the respective bank’s Customer Service Call Centre:
- Maybank (M2U and M2E) Tel: 1300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696 (overseas) 24 Hours
- Public Bank Tel: 1-800-22-5555
- Hong Leong Bank Tel: 03-7626 8899
- RHB Bank Tel: 03-9206 8118 / 03-9206 8228
- Bank Islam Tel: 03-2690 0900
- CIMB Bank Tel : 1300 880 900 / +603 22956100