FAQ akey mobile Asiasoft Passport
FAQ for @Key on Mobile for Asiasoft Passport
1. Can I buy @Key on Mobile even if I already own a physical @Key?
Yes, if you have multiple game accounts, you can buy as many as you need, just remember that each @Key
can only be tagged to one Asiasoft Passport Account or PlayID. Do note that each @Key on Mobile can only
be tagged to a mobile device at any point of time. You may change you mobile device by clicking on the “Change
Mobile” option on the @Key System and rescanning the the QR code, and then follow the steps on “How to activate
2. Which Asiasoft Passport games are supported by @Key on Mobile?
- MapleStory SEA
3. I have an Asiasoft Passport account, can I use it to login to purchase @Key?
No, you will need a PlayID account to purchase @Key.
4. Can I use my Asiasoft Passport Balance @Cash to buy a @Key?
No, @Key on Mobile can only be accessed using a PlayID account and recognizes balance/cash topped up under PlayID.
5. I have recently switched to a new mobile device? What should I do?
There is an option to do so. Click on “Change Mobile” upon logging into the @Key system.
a. Launch the app to get a new OTP.
b. Click on “View Code” on your mobile device.
c. Key in your OTP and Security Code.
d. Click “Remove”.
Once successfully removed, the @Key on Mobile can be attached to your new mobile device. Follow the
“How to activate the @Key?” guide for more information.
6. My @Key is expiring how can I renew it?
a. Click on “Renew”
b. Click on “Buy” and “Pay” to confirm payment.
c. A message will prompt that the renewal of @Key is successful.
7. How to refill PlayID Wallet?
a. Click on “Refill Wallet”
b. Click on “Top Up”
c. Select Payment Channel
Input the necessary particulars for the payment processing.
Looking for FAQ for @Key on Mobile for Playpark? Click here