Akey Mobile for Asiasoft Passport
ASIASOFT PASSPORT @Key USER GUIDE
@Key on Mobile is only available for purchase using @Cash from PlayMall.
Guide on buying @Key on Mobile
1. Click on MOBILE
2. For new users, please register for a PlayID account
(Note: MapleStory and Cabal are games under Asiasoft Passport, PlayID is another platform owned by Asiasoft)
For existing users, please login using your PlayID account.
3. Choose a @Key package from the choices available, select desired package and click “BUY”.
a. Note that SG Point is the currency used in Play ID and is not the same as the Asiasoft Passport @Cash.
b. @Key price is inclusive of GST
Asiasoft Passport Conversion: 10.70 SGD = 10,000 @Cash
PlayID conversion: SGD 10.70 or 10,000 @Cash is = 10 SG Points
4. After choosing a package to buy, you will be prompted to download the “@Key on Mobile” app. Alternatively, search for “@Key on Mobile” on the App Store or Google Play.
Once the App has been downloaded, click “Next”.
5. Click on “Pay” to confirm the purchase.
You have successfully purchased the @Key.
How to activate @Key on Mobile
The @Key on Mobile is inactive by default. To activate or attach a new mobile device to your current @Key on Mobile follow the instructions below.
1. Terms and Conditions
- Kindly “Accept” the given terms and conditions to proceed.
2. One-time-only Password (OTP)
- Scan given QR code to verify your @Key on Mobile purchase.
- Enter the OTP shown on your device.
- Click “Activate”
On your phone:
On your screen:
Notification will show that @Key on Mobile is successfully activated.
How to tag your Asiasoft Passport account to the @Key on Mobile?
After activating the @Key on Mobile you will receive a unique @Key Number and Serial Number.The start
and expiry date of your @Key on Mobile is also shown on the same page.
1. To tag your Asiasoft Passport account click “Match ID”.
2. Click on “ACTIVATE” under @Passport SG/MY.
3. Key in your Asiasoft Passport login details, and click on “Activate”.
Note: The tag between the Asiasoft Passport and @Key on Mobile is permanent. The @Key on Mobile can be
disabled but cannot be reused for another account.
4. Once processed, a message will prompt that your ID is successfully tagged.
How to disable the @Key on Mobile?
1. Login to your PlayID account.
2. Select the @Key you want to remove and click on “Match ID”.
3. Click on “Remove”. Launch @Key application on your mobile device and key in the OTP on the webpage.
4. Click “Remove” on the webpage.
5. A message will inform you that your @Key has been successfully removed.