[PPP] Corporate Services Manager (SG)
Leading the Corporate Services team, this role manages all Finance, HR, Compliance and Administrative matters. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will support the growth and development of the business and its people.
- Manage the Corporate Services team and function
- Prepare and manage all financial reports and packages including but not limited to AP/AR, Cashflow, monthly/quarterly/annual closing, taxation, forecasts and projections
- Oversee and manage the HR function including but not limited to payroll, recruitment, learning and development and performance management
- Manage and ensure that the Organization’s internal control and governance measures comply with relevant regulations and requirements
- Drive stronger internal controls and expand the finance function further to deal effectively with external stakeholders including auditors, tax agents, government agencies
- Administrative support for the office and key management
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, ACCA or CPA
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Singapore’s regulatory processes
- Possess strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills
Are you the person we need?
Responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming. If you are, apply to us directly below!
As we are unable to respond to all applications, please allow us to review your application and we’ll contact you should your qualifications be suitable for the role.