[PPP] Product Specialist – Bahasa Indonesia Speaking (SG)
- Launching of new games (mobile and PC)
- Strategize, develop and implement creative marketing plans for awareness, conversion and retention
- Analyze game metrics to identify opportunities and optimize performance
- Formulate and implement effective community engagement activities
- Always be aware of market needs and gather market intelligence, tirelessly promote and champion the game in a fast paced environment
- Work with partners and/or regional teams to implement marketing campaigns to increase conversions as well as to engage and retain players
- Singaporeans only
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English in both verbal and writing
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Passion for gaming and game industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative and result oriented, ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry, understand local gaming market needs as compared to global level
- Fluency in English, excellent written and spoken communication skills
Are you the person we need?
Responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, initiative and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming!
As we are unable to respond to all applications, please allow us to review your application and we’ll contact you should your qualifications be suitable for the role.