[PPP] Operations Manager (SG)
The Operations Manager is highly influential to the performance and public reception of our game publishing services based out of Singapore. You will coordinate and lead across teams, including Product and Marketing, to achieve the best potential results.
- Ownership and reporting of P&L and operational issues
- Identify, monitor, manage KPIs and daily publishing operations
- Lead, manage and mentor cross-functional teams
- Translate data and industry trends into intelligence and best practices
- Drive growth by championing key initiatives and projects
- Support the Country Manager in achieving organizational goals
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Hungry for knowledge and data driven
- Enjoy games across a variety of platforms
- Regional exposure across SEA
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, and 4 in a managerial capacity
- Degree or better in Business, Marketing or similar fields
- Have shipped or launched a product
Are you the person we need?
Responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, initiative and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming!
As we are unable to respond to all applications, please allow us to review your application and we’ll contact you should your qualifications be suitable for the role.