What kinds of information do we collect?
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
To provide the ASIASOFT Websites and Services, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Websites and Services. You can access and delete information we collect by visiting the ASIASOFT Account Profile.
Personal Information Provided by You
- Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Websites and Services, including when you sign up for an account, access our games and content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the images on you SNS profiles. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what is in them for the purposes described below.
- Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Websites and Services, such as the types of content or services you access; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you are using and have last used our Websites and Services.
- Information about transactions made on our Websites and Services. If you use our Websites and Services for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase in a game), we collect information about the purchase or transaction, including payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information.
Information We Collect When You Use our Services As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Websites and Services, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Websites and Services on your phone to better personalize the content or features you see when you use our Websites and Services on another device, such as your laptop or tablet.
Information we obtain from these devices includes
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
How Asiasoft Uses These Information
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the ASIASOFT Websites and Services and related services described in the ASIASOFT Terms. Here’s how:
Provide, personalize and improve our Websites and Services.
We use the information we have to deliver our Websites and Services and make suggestions for you on and off our Websites and Services.
- Information across ASIASOFT Websites and Services: We connect information about your activities on different ASIASOFT Websites and Services to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all ASIASOFT Websites and Services you use, wherever you use them. For example, we can suggest that you try a new service. We can also make your experience more seamless, for example, by automatically filling in your registration information (such as your account ID) from one ASIASOFT service when you access our forums.
- Location-related information: We use location information, such as your current location or detected IP, to provide, personalize and improve our Websites and Services, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like IP addresses, and information from your and others’ use of ASIASOFT Websites.
- Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Websites and Services, including by conducting surveys and research.
- Facilitating Transactions: We use your payment information to facilitate your transactions
Promote safety, integrity and security.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Websites and Services, and promote safety and security on and off of ASIASOFT Websites and Services. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. Communicate with you. We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Websites and Services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How Asiasoft Discloses Information
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on ASIASOFT Websites and Services
When you share and communicate using our Websites and Services you select the audience for the posts, such as forum. Similarly, when you use an app service to communicate with people, those people can see the content you send.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Websites and Services.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, they can receive information about you. For example, when you play a game which is integrated with other SNS platforms, your information regarding your activities in the game will be received by the website. Some games you play may receive your list of social media friends if you choose to share it.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Websites and Services or assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner without any prior notice.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Sites and Services which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide. We do not sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
- Measurement partners: We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
- Vendors and service providers: We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Websites and Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
- Law enforcement or legal requests: We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests.
Asiasoft and its Affiliates
ASIASOFT share infrastructure, systems and technology with other ASIASOFT Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We also process information about you across the ASIASOFT Companies for these purposes, as permitted by applicable law and in accordance with their terms and policies.
Your Rights and Choices
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, and port your data. Learn more in your ASIASOFT Account Profile.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, If you submit a copy of your government-issued ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 60 days after submission.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions of the covered regions by any of our services when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Websites and Services, violations of our terms and conditions policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Websites and Services), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Websites and Services.
Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with ASIASOFT) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
Transfer to Other Countries
We share information, both internally within the ASIASOFT Companies, and externally with our partners in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the covered regions by any of our services outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the ASIASOFT Terms and Conditions to operate and provide our Websites and Services to you. We utilize standard contract clauses, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers.
Our Commitment to Security
ASIASOFT employs a variety of security technologies and procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized disclosure of, access to and use of Information that ASIASOFT collects or receives. However, ASIASOFT cannot guarantee the security of your Information.
We will notify you of any changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Websites and Services prior to the effective date.
How to contact ASIASOFT
You can learn more about how privacy works. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below.
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
9 U.M. Tower, Room 9/283-5,
28th Floor, Ramkhamhaeng Road, Suanluang,