Where to Get PlayPark Load in ECQ
Yes, you can still top up during Lockdown.
Yes, PlayPark load is still available during this time of lockdown and enhanced community quarantine (ECQ). Chase away your boredom at home by enjoying the hottest PlayPark games. Staying home is a big way to help prevent the spread of disease and still enjoy the ECQ lockdown.
PlayPark Load Online Channels
When you need PlayPark load, there are several options to choose from despite the lockdown. Here are several easy channels to get PlayPark load from the comfort of your home.
Razer Gold (Shop Now)
- Go to Razer Gold website and search ‘PLAYPARK’.
- Click any of your preferred PlayPark Game Catalogue.
Load Central (Shop Here)
- Open the shop and visit the best channel for you.
- Choose the amount for you and ready your mobile number.
Allserve (Visit Here)
- Check the shop for your preferred option.
- Get the PlayPark load amount you want and give your mobile number.
OFFGAMERS (Buy Now)
- Register for an Offgamers account before you can begin shopping.
GAMEX (Get Load)
- Available for Smart, TNT and Sun mobile users.
- Open the site on any device and select your PlayPark game.
GAMER (Click Here)
- Register your Globe or TM mobile number.
- Open the Site and choose your PlayPark game.
EON (Bank Here)
- Download the EON app from Playstore or Appstore.
- Choose Top-up then click on Gaming.
PAYMAYA (Get the App)
- Download the app on your device.
- Choose Gaming Pins and select your preferred denomination.
GCASH (Learn More)
- Available for Android users. Download the app from Playstore.
- Log into your account. Select Show More and choose Gaming Pins.
These are just some of the available channels to get PlayPark load. To get more details on PlayPark load, visit the Where to Buy tab of the website. Read about how you can top up on any channel from the Where to Buy tab.
PlayPark Saya Continues
As the global pandemic of COVID-19 continues to develop, PlayPark continues to serve Saya to eager gamers with its banner of #DitoMasaya, throughout its channels. Several changes to the PlayPark operations are in place to ensure the PlayPark Saya gets to its gaming community. Some delays may occur with delivering services such as Ticket responses and resolution, and prize awarding.
PlayPark wants to thank the community for continuously supporting the company and its games. News and activities will continue to be shared on social media. Expect an even greater presence within the PlayPark games. Read more about it here.