PlayPark welcomes Razer Gold in PlayMall
Your Gateway to Amazing Games just got better with Razer Gold
PlayPark welcomes Razer Gold to the PlayMall system as a new top up channel starting September 8, 2020. Your Gateway to Amazing Games just got better with this new addition to the PlayPark fam. Top Up and convert your PlayPark load needs from your Razer Gold account direct on PlayMall.
Quick Facts About PlayMall
- Top Up refers to adding load to your game account with credits which you can later use to shop in your PlayPark game of choice.
- Caution! Be careful on choosing the login option – whether its PlayID, Facebook or Google. You may use the same e-mail address for the different login options but they will still be separate accounts
Razer Gold Joins PlayMall
Now that you know about PlayMall, its time to learn about its newest top up option – Razer Gold – available for the Philippines and Indonesia.
Gamers across the globe know Razer Gold as top tier unified virtual credits service. You can use it to buy not only game credits but also games and game content. It also includes a loyalty and reward system called Razer Silver. The more you use Gold, the more Razer Silver you stock up which you can later use to get awesome game deals.
With it now effectively available on PlayMall as a top up channel, your Razer Gold account can be used to directly add load to your PlayPark account while you continue to get rewarded with Razer Silver.
- Know even more about Razer’s system, visit their help section HERE.
- To load up your Razer Gold account, read this guide HERE.
Top Up using Razer Gold
Starting September 8, 2020, PlayPark gamers can top up using Razer Gold directly on PlayMall. Read on to know how. Make sure your Razer Gold wallet has enough balance before using it to top up your PlayPark account. Check it here: https://gold.razer.com/gold/reload
First, open the PlayMall website and login your account.
Remember to choose the same login option on PlayMall as the one you use to login to your PlayPark game. Though you may use the same email address for PlayID, Facebook and Google logins, these are all separate accounts.
Second, press the “Top Up” button in the screen. You can find this on the upper right portion near your account information. This will open up the different channels you can use to top up your account.
Next, among the payment channels available, select “Razer Gold Wallet PH.”
Fourth, you will see a pop up asking you to set your Desired Load Amount. Choose from the available denominations for top up: 100, 500, 1,000 and 5,000. After that, press the “Top Up” button to confirm.
- There some helpful details shown in the pop up. First, the message “Problems for refilling click,” lets you manually check and process any missing transactions from previous Razer Gold top ups. If this happens to you, just press the “click” button to see the list. Press the “resend” button beside the transaction missing.
- You will also see at bottom of this pop up the equivalent PlayMall credits of the price you’ve set.
Next, you will be prompted to choose a payment method. Simply choose Razer Gold Wallet.
After this, by selecting Razer Gold as your payment method, you will be asked to review and agree with the Razer Gold’s Policies.
Step 7 asks you to login to your Razer Gold account. For PlayPark Philippines games, your Razer Gold account must be set to PH (for the Philippines territory) and have enough balance to make the purchase.
For the 8th step, make sure to review the transaction details before proceeding to continuing. If it all checks out, click the Checkout button at the bottom to continue.
Next, an OTP or one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number to prevent any unwanted purchases to be done using your account. To complete the authentication, just type in the code you receive.
Finally, success! A confirmation message showing your Transaction Information will be sent to you once your transaction is successful. Click Back to Merchant button to go back to your PlayMall page.
Things To Remember:
- Successful Razer Gold transactions will be credited to your account as PH Point, if PHP is your local account currency. Points purchased is valid for 365 days upon top up.
- In case you have not received your top up using Razer Gold, click “top up” again and choose “Razer Gold”.
- Look for the message below saying “Problem for refilling Click.” Press the “Click” highlighted by a red font color.
- Review your History Payment. Look for the transaction you have not yet received. Press the “Resend” button on the side of that transaction. Click Resend and you will proceed PlayMall page. You may check if you have received the said transaction.
- Choose the PlayPark game where you wish to convert and use your Points in. Once points are converted to game currency, refunds cannot be made on those points.
PlayPark Saya Continues
As the global pandemic of COVID-19 develops, several changes to the PlayPark operations are in place to ensure the PlayPark Saya gets to its gaming community. Some delays may occur such as Ticketing, and prize awarding.
PlayPark wants to thank the community for the constant support. News and activities will continue to be shared. Expect an even greater presence within the PlayPark games. Read more about it here.