PlayMall Improvements | January 31, 2018
(1) Choose Currency Option will be disabled. User currency to be set to new PlayMall users will be the currency based on their IPs
Existing PlayMall users are encouraged to change their currencies to their local country
- Other Top Up channels will not be seen
- Only the channels for their current currencies will be the option for them to Top Up
- Requirement to change currency
- Changing currencies is only allowed if your balance is below 1USD. Once you change currencies, the balance is reset to 0
- The 60day standard rule will be lifted from JANUARY 31 till APRIL 1, 2018 for users to immediately change their currencies. The 60day rule will be applied again on April 2, 2018.
(2) See More Option – to be disabled
(3) Adjustment of wallet point (SG/MY) including item price adjustment
- Overseas games will have a new package pricing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PLAYMALL
What is PlayMall?
• PlayMall is the new all-in-one wallet system of Playpark. Topping up for your favorite Playpark game is super easy with PlayMall! You can top up to all of our games using any method of payment available to you.
I am an existing user with a selected currency in the country where I am in, do I still need to change currency?
• No. You may continue to use your existing wallet currency
I am an existing user with a selected currency outside the country where I am in, do I still need to change currency?
• Yes. It is advised for you to change your currency to the country where you are in so you can use the payment channels available for your location. The new system will only show available payment channels on the wallet currency you have selected
I am a new user, and it will be my first time to access PlayMall on January 31, 2018, do I need to select my currency?
• No. Once you access PlayMall, the default currency to be tagged on to your account will be based on the IP that you used to access the page.
What is the exchange rate use in PlayMall based on?
• It is based on the rate set by Asiasoft which is based off international exchange rates.
Changing to a new Currency
Can I change my selected currency?
• During the 2 months launch period, if your currency is not the local currency where you are in, we will allow you one chance to change it immediately. Otherwise, you have to wait 60 days before you can make any changes to your account which will be effective on April 2, 2018.
If I am moving to Malaysia from Singapore, and my existing currency is SGD, do I need to change my wallet currency?
• Yes. You will not see Malaysia Payment Channels when you top up your account.
What do I need to do if I want to change to a new currency?
• Make sure you spend your remaining balance first. Changing currencies is only allowed if your balance is below 1USD. Once you change currencies, the balance is reset to 0.
Payment Channels & Payment Methods
What payment methods are accepted in PlayMall?
- Thailand: @CASH Thailand, TrueMoney, One-2-Call! Cash Card, Debit Card/ Credit Card, LINE Pay, Online Banking
- Singapore : @CASH Singapore, , eNETS, Paypal
- Malaysia : @CASH Malaysia (Formerly known as CIBMALL), Hotlink, YouGoPay, Paypal MY
- Indonesia : Gudang Voucher
- Vietnam : VT-Phone Card, VT-Banking (Fix amount)
- Philippines : Playpark Load Cards (or formerly known as LevelUp Cards)
*Do note that only payment channels listed for your wallet currency will be displayed on your Top Up option
If I have selected Thai as my currency, can I top up using CiBmall card?
• No. Only the payment channels on your selected currency will be displayed.
Cash Point Balance and Expiry Date
Do the points have an expiry date?
• Yes, the points will expire in 365 days from your last transaction.
Can I check the outstanding balance and cash point expiry date?
• The cash points and expiry date will be displayed after you login into PlayMall.
Is it possible to check my transaction history?
• Yes, you can check your “Transaction History” after login.
What is the duration of transaction history kept?
• You can verify your transaction history for the last 90 days.
Direct Top Up
What is “Direct Top Up”?
• Direct Top up is an option to top up directly to a specific game of your choice.
For more information, please visit http://playmall.com