Assault Fire PH Announces Closure
Three wonderful years have gone by so fast. Together, we built the foundation of Assault Fire PH that turned it into a formidable community in the First Person Shooter genre and in the Gaming industry as a whole in the Philippines. We could not have wished for a better companion through this journey.
It pains us to admit that we’ve come to the end of a glorious chapter. Today, with a heavy heart, we must announce that Assault Fire PH will be closing on March 27, 2017. Having no content update for the past one and a half year is not the gaming experience we want you to have. That is why this decision was made.
This is definitely not the end of our community, new doors opened for all of us to take new and exciting paths. We are pleased to invite everyone to partake in these scheduled activities:
- One (1) voucher code from Special Force Online, and One (1) voucher code from Special Force 2
- To know more about the package and how to avail, just visit the website (https://welcome.playpark.ph/assaultfire/).
- Each Playpark account is entitled to ONLY one Welcome Package voucher code from each game. Once you redeemed a voucher code, your account will get only one set of Welcome Package in-game items. Your account cannot get more then one set of in-game items.
· March 27, 2017 (12:00 NN) – Assault Fire PH servers will be closed. Players will no longer be able to open the game launcher.
- Your Level Up! accounts will still be accessible. You can login and use them to register for an account on Audition Dance Battle Philippines and on Cabal Online.
- Any remaining load in your accounts will be available for use in other games with the appropriate conversion if there is any for the game of your choosing. You can read more about this in our previous announcement.
· March 31, 2017 (12:00 NN) – The Welcome Page (https://welcome.playpark.ph/
- Everyone can still claim the in-game items from any Welcome Package voucher code you get for Special Force Online and/or Special Force 2 after the website closes – simply head to the redemption website to do so.
· April 30, 2017 (11:59 PM) – Welcome Package voucher codes for both Special Force Online and Special Force 2 will EXPIRE.
- This means that any voucher codes redeemed after this time will be invalid. You will no longer be able to get the in-game items.
- Please make sure to claim the in-game items before the deadline.
We will post more announcements moving forward. We sincerely thank everyone who supported and continued to stay with us. We will both share and remember all the wonderful Assault Fire PH memories we’ve shared and look forward to more from the wide array of games we have on our roster.
– Assault Fire PH Team