How to sign up for a PlayID
Visit www.playpark.com/en and click on the “Register for PlayID” button.
You will be brought to the PlayID registration page.
Enter the required details, tick the check box beside “I accept the Terms of Service” and click on the “Register” button to continue.
- Your PlayID login will be the email address used in the registration and will be used for future login to our website and games.
- Security Code is case-sensitive. Click on the button to refresh the Security Code if you encounter any error.
- If you have previously registered for a PlayID but did not receive any email, click on the link below the “Register” button to request for a resend of the verification email.
You will see the following message once you have successfully registered for a PlayID.
- Your PlayID is considered unverified until you have clicked on the verification link stated in the verification email.
- PlayID must be verified before it can be used to access any of our PlayPark services, including log in to games.
- If you encountered any difficulty while registering, please contact our Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
How to verify the newly created PlayID
A verification email will be sent to the email address provided during the PlayID registration.
All you need to do is to click on the URL link stated in the email and your newly created PlayID will be verified.
- Please check your Spam/Junk folder for the verification email if you do not see it in the inbox.
- Unverified PlayIDs will not be able to access any of the PlayPark services (including log in to games) so please check your email for the verification link and verify as soon as possible.
- If you encountered any difficulty with verification, please contact our Customer Service team via email@example.com for further assistance.
In the event where you did not receive the verification email, you can easily request for the system to resend it by following the steps below:
Visit www.playpark.com/en and click on the “Login” button.
Under PlayID login, click on the “Resend Verification Email” link.
Enter your PlayID email, Security Code and click on the “Submit” button.
Upon successful input, the system will resend a verification email to your email account. Kindly proceed to check your email for the verification link.
Self change of PlayID email is not available at the moment. Kindly contact our Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org to request for assistance in changing the PlayID email.
Visit www.playpark.com/en and click on the “Login PlayID” button.
On the PlayID login page, click on the “Lost your password?” link.
The reset password page will show up. Enter your PlayID email, Security Code and click on the “Submit” button.
Please check your PlayID email for the change password request mail.
Click on the “Reset Password” link in the email.
Upon clicking on the link, you will be brought to the reset password page.
Enter your new password twice, then click on the “Submit” button.
You will see the following message upon successful change of your password.