- HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR COMPUTER SETTINGS LATELY?
- If the system doesn’t meet the requirements of the game, the game will either not run at all or give off a less-than desirable performance.
- To ensure a smooth gaming experience, we recommend that you meet the recommended settings.
- (*1) To run on Windows Vista, install the client directly under C drive, and change the “Windows Color and Design” to other than “Windows Vista Standard”.
- (*2) Installation process for Windows 7 would be same as in XP.
||Pentium3 500MHz or higher
||Pentium3 800MHz or higher
||256MB or higher
||512MB or higher
||Supports OpenGL1.1 or have latest driver with 100% compatibility with DirectX8.1
||Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (*1) / 7 (*2)
||USB game pad (8 keys or more)
||ISDN 64 kbps or higher
||ADSL or highers
||If using a router, please adjust the router’s port forward settings so packets can pass through .* TCP 10000, 13456 ~ 13556