Last updated 19th November 2013
PlayPark offers many services and allows you to use them when you sign up for a PLAY ID. When doing so, you are sharing information with us so that you may use PlayPark Services – topping up @cash into your account, participate in events, communicate with other users via our forum, access to webgames and client games.
PlayPark respects your privacy and we want you to be informed on how the information will be used and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- Cookies policy and purpose of information collected
- Special notice for users under 13 years old
- How your information is being used
- Duration of information kept
- Sharing of collected information with other companies
- Sharing of collected information with advertisers
- Sharing of your information under special circumstances
- Keeping our records up to date
- Security of your personal data
- Use of your information on other sites
- Where we keep your information
- Geographical location
- Changes to this Policy
- How you can contact us
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so that we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address. We may also collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
We have implemented Google Inc. (“Google”)’s Display Advertising and enabled Google Analytics to collect data about traffic via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation.
You are hereby notified:
- We have implemented the Google Analytics features including but not limited to Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless we have robust notice of, and the users’ prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on can be found here.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users’ past visits to our website.
In accordance with Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, we further notify you that:
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
In accordance with Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we further notify you that:
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use demographic data collected through Google Analytics to better understand our audience in order to serve the most relevant content to everyone.
We may keep data indefinitely.
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief that it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at our iBox (http://www.playpark.net/ibox#5228)